2. Use of MFC Web Site Intended for Users 13 Years of Age or Older The MFC Web Site is intended for use strictly by individuals 13 years of age or older. The MFC Web Site is not directed for use by children under the age of 13. Users under the age of 13 must be assisted by a parent or guardian to use the MFC Web Site.
4. Accounts, Passwords and Security Certain features or services offered on or through the Web Site may require you to open an account (including setting up an MFC ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify MFC immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by MFC or any other user of or visitor to the Web Site due to someone else using your MFC ID, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential. You may not use anyone else’s MFC ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that MFC ID, password or account. MFC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
5. Intellectual Property Rights All contents, text, images, data, information and other material displayed, available or present on the MFC Web Site, including any trademarks or copyrights, are the property of MFC or the designated owner and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You agree not to infringe upon or dilute any intellectual property of MFC, as well as not to remove or modify any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice appearing on the MFC Web Site. You are not allowed to link to, reproduce, sell, publish, distribute, modify, or display the MFC Web Site or any content without the prior written permission of MFC
6. Authorized and Prohibited Uses As a condition of your use of the MFC Web Site, you warrant to MFC that you will not use the MFC Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the MFC Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the MFC Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the MFC Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the MFC Web Site.
7. Links to Third Party Sites The MFC Web Site may contain links to other web sites (“Linked Site(s)”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of MFC and MFC is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. MFC is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. MFC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MFC of the Linked Site or any association with its operators.
8. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers Any and all content appearing on the MFC Web Site is provided for informational purposes only. The MFC Web Site, its content and its links are provided on an “As Is”, “As Available” basis and are used only at your sole risk, to the fullest extent permissible by law. MFC, its parent, and affiliated companies disclaim all warranties, express or implied, of any kind, regarding the MFC Web Site (including its content, hardware, software and links), including as to fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, title, non-infringement, results, accuracy, completeness, accessibility, compatibility, security and freedom from computer virus. MFC, its parent, and its affiliated companies will not be liable for any damages or losses, including direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages and/or lost profits, in connection with use of the Internet, the MFC Web Site, its content or its links.
13. Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law License.